Monday, September 15, 2014

CAS290 - Got The Sniffles?

 I am playing in today's Clean And Simple Challenge on Splitcoaststampers to use crumpled paper.  I am using a brand new SugarPea Designs release Sniffles And Snuggles

 Here is a closer look.
I masked off the images below the animals' kleenex.  Then I stamped the image again on white cardstock, colored in the images I wanted, added dots with white gel pen, cut out and crumpled to get a tissue look.  I popped up the box of tissue after stamping the matching sentiment.  Then adhered all the tissues for the animals.  I only did the tissues to go with the sentiment. 

Here is the inside.
Again I masked off the bottom images and stamped using a matching ink to the card base.  Then added the sentiment. Isn't she so cute. 

Supplies
Stamps: Sniffles And Snuggles (SugarPea Designs)  Paper: Classic Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Neenah Solar White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Classic Kraft Dye Ink (Papertrey Ink), Copics: RV21, RV23, RV25, White Gelly Roll Pen Accessories: Doodlebug Designs Twine, Gift Tag Dies (Avery Elle), Scotch foam tape, Cuttlebug  Technique:  Crumpled Paper


Thanks for visiting.  Enjoy your day. 

10 comments:

Francine said...

Fantastic!!! Love this!

Shelly said...

Aww...too cute!

Lynette said...

Adorable, Lisa!

Rosemary said...

simply adorable, lisa!! love how you just added a pop of color to the design!!

Annette Allen said...

LOVe the hint of pink.. fun card.

Lola said...

This is just adorable and reminds me of my own bed with all the tissues! Great pop of color too!

tonyamaries said...

Lisa this is adorable! I think I still smell your yummy looking cookies from Saturday. :)

lostinpaper said...

Super sweet, this card would certainly cheer me up!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa!
Your cards are adorable! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Don't mind if I join your lovely followers.. ;) I look forward to your next post!
Ingrid x

Kim S said...

SO charming with their brightly polka-dotted tissues!

01 09 10