Thursday, April 24, 2014

Your Favorite Kid


I am using a brand new goody I bought from SugarPea Design's latest release

Love You Bunches
I used the Mother's Day sentiment from this set


I made a Mother's Day card for my Mommy. 
 She had a goat as a kid when she lived on her grandparent's farm.  I think she'll get a kick out of it.  

I am playing in three challenges today:
I love SPD images.  This was a fun card to make.  Especially since the challenge is right up my alley.  I cut up to his smile then cut out the paper from the grouped image from dp and placed in his mouth.  Worked perfectly. 

I used a mini flower punch to make three flowers to tie in with my dp.  I used two flowers for each flower.  I used Lawn Fawn's Grass die, my recent toy from I Heart Papers.

My kid goat is my focal point on my grassy scene with a few accents.  I just love the two designer paper packs I recently purchased from I Heart Papers: Summer Bliss (Echo Park) and Plus One (Amy Tangerine). 

Supplies
Stamps: Totes Ma Goats (SugarPea Designs)  Paper: Vellum Cardstock, Recollections White Cardstock 110#, Plus One (Amy Tangerine), Summer Bliss (Echo Park), Neenah Solar White 80#  Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics:  YR23, Y17, Y21, YR02, YR04, YR07, E31, E33, E35, E29, E57, E79, C1, C3, C5 Accessories: Mini flower punch (recollections), Cuttlebug, CB houndstooth embossing folder, distressed stripes embossing folder, embossing tool, Grass Die (Lawn Fawn), Scotch Dimensional Tape Techniques: Dry Embossing

Thank You for visiting.  Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my word.. this is so darn cute.. i love the goat.. super love it

Monika Reeck said...

Hi dear Lisa...I see your card on CASology challenge your card is #33 my one #32 we are neighbour I come here to look closer your lovely card...I love your SCENE the Goat is soo sweet and the color are adorable too, this is the cutest card I see today from my blog hop...Love this Lisa...I hope you would like to hop to my blog and leave me some love too..big hugs, Monika

lostinpaper said...

Made me laugh out loud Lisa, what a wonderful card and such a fun little goat too!

Unknown said...

Your card is super cute, Lisa! I love everything in your card!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology. May

Rosemary said...

ha!! your card is so sweet and so very funny... your mom will love it!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super FUN, super cute!!! Love the Goat! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super FUN, super cute!!! Love the Goat! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I love the little goat, very cute and the sentiment is fab ,, this really made me smile :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Alrik said...

Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

01 09 10