Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fab Friday What's Up?

Its Fabulous Inky Friday at Tiddly Inks
.  The Design Team has loads of inspiration in store for you. 

I got my inspiration from THIS card by Jennifer McGuire. 
The white panel is popped up with dimensional tape.  I printed and colored just this cut dog's head and popped up on the panel and with two layers of tape on the base.

I used this cutie from Tiddly Inks
Flying High Anna Belle

Stamps: Flying High Anna Belle (Tiddly Inks) Paper: Reflections White 110#, Neenah Solar White 80#, Bowties Designer Paper (Basic Grey) Ink: Printer, Copics: C1, C3, C5, R22, R24, R29, YR23, Y17, Y21, YR02, YR04, YR07 Accessories: Corner Chomper, Scotch Dimensional Tape

Thank you for visiting.  Enjoy Your Day. 


Rosemary said...

hee... this little card just makes me smile, lisa!! too cute!

lostinpaper said...

This card made me laugh out loud Lisa, I adore it!

01 09 10