Saturday, March 8, 2014

AJVD GD Tree-mendous Easter

I am Guest Designer today over on the A Jillian Vance Blog.  
My tip today is using a white gel pen to add pizazz to your coloring. 
I used my white gelly roll pen to add highlights and polka dots. 
A great way to add that finishing touch!
I am using the stamp set I designed for AJVD

Supplies
Stamps:{EGG}cellent (A Jillian Vance Design) Paper: Raspberry Fizz, True Black (Papertrey Ink), Neenah Solar White 80# Ink:Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copics: YG21, YG23, YG25, BG000, RV21, RV23, RV25, 0 , White Gelly Roll Pen Accessories: Satin Ribbon, 

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

How sweet are those easter eggs hanging on the tree.... do you know exactly where I could find a tree like this, I would definitely have at least one in my garden lol.

Rosemary said...

no one does clean, simple and sweet better than you, lisa!! absolute perfection!

01 09 10