Saturday, March 8, 2014

AJVD GD Tree-mendous Easter

I am Guest Designer today over on the A Jillian Vance Blog.  
My tip today is using a white gel pen to add pizazz to your coloring. 
I used my white gelly roll pen to add highlights and polka dots. 
A great way to add that finishing touch!
I am using the stamp set I designed for AJVD

Supplies
Stamps:{EGG}cellent (A Jillian Vance Design) Paper: Raspberry Fizz, True Black (Papertrey Ink), Neenah Solar White 80# Ink:Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copics: YG21, YG23, YG25, BG000, RV21, RV23, RV25, 0 , White Gelly Roll Pen Accessories: Satin Ribbon, 

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

How sweet are those easter eggs hanging on the tree.... do you know exactly where I could find a tree like this, I would definitely have at least one in my garden lol.

Rosemary said...

no one does clean, simple and sweet better than you, lisa!! absolute perfection!

Pin It button on image hover