Friday, November 2, 2012

NEW DIGI AND CIC



I get to introduce my new November digi and today's Clearly Inspired Challenge. 
First, come play in our
CIC challenge for Clearly Digital Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps). This is a two week challenge and its theme is CRITTERS. You'll find all the detes and prize details HERE.
 
One of the prizes
 is my digi I designed that works perfectly for this month's challenges
MEOWS
(includes color and outline images)
 
I used an outline image from this dig to make my Christmas tag.
 
RECIPE:
STAMPS:Meows Digital Image by Clearly Digital
Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Kraft (Papertrey Ink), For The Record 2 (Echo Park)
INK:Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
ACCESSORIES:Crop-a-dile, Eyelet (Stamp Doctor), 20 lb varieagated Hemp (Really Reasonable Ribbon),
TECHNIQUES:Paper Piecing, Distressing, Tag
 
THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!


3 comments:

Loll said...

Adorable Christmas tag!!! And another adorable digi set ... I don't know how you do it!! (but I'm glad you do!) ... :)

Lola said...

Great paper piecing on your tag. Super cute!

lostinpaper said...

Oh WOW! These kitty's are just the cutest and your tag is FABulous!

01 09 10