Monday, July 2, 2012

Ripe Navy Flowers

on Splitcoaststampers is a color challenge:
Navy
Olive
White

Like yesterday's floral card I used small and medium flower punches from Michaels for my flowers. I punched three for each flower except the second one...only two flowers. Ran them back and forth in my paper crimper then assembled them.  I used a Cherry Lynn Designs Grass Die that I cut out two and overlapped and cut off the extra lengths. 

My sentiment is from the stamp set KITCHEN GADGETS from THE ALLEY WAY STAMPS. 

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Kitchen Gadgets (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:White (Papertrey Ink), Deep Sea, Ripe Olive (Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Deep Sea (Clear Dollar Stamps)
ACCESSORIES:Cherry Lynn Designs Grass Die, Cuttlebug, Waterfall Sprinkles (AnnaBelle Stamps), Paper Crimper
TECHNIQUES:Paper Flowers

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!



4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so gorgeous...

Rosemary said...

simply beautiful, lisa!

Edwina said...

I love your card! It is beautiful! I love the flowers on it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

lostinpaper said...

Such a beautiful colour combo Lisa! I would never think to make blue flowers, but they are perfect!

01 09 10