Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sky's The Limit CYDI

I'm a Guest Designer this month for 
Today is the debut of a brand new artist Mike Eustis
You can see his digis on the CYDI blog.

I took inspiration for my layout from THIS card by Kittie aka kittie747.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Preview digi by Mike Eustis (Can You Digi It)
PAPER:White, Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Oxford (Basic Grey)
INK:Printer, Copics: YR31, Y38, YG23,, N4, R46
ACCESSORIES:Divine Twine, Wood button, Fiskars small tag punch, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders postage stamp nestabilities, CB Houndstooth embossing folder, Chalk, Zip Dots (RAK)
TECHNIQUES:Dry Embossing, Chalk, Digi

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!



5 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very cute!! :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Your work always makes me smile - you have such adorable and sweet cards!

Chris said...

Hi Lisa, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. P.S. I have Lupus also. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

lostinpaper said...

Another sweet image, I just love how you have embossed it to add the texture!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What fun to visit your blog today Lisa! I looked around and I'm so inspired with your CAS style :) Hey, I bought your CDS What A Melon digi stamp set, love it!

Thanks for visiting my blog today too!

Hugs gf, Jan

01 09 10